Are you a data networking professional with experience in voice, data and video communications systems? Do you have an excellent grasp of Cisco routing and switching technologies? Do you want to work in one of the most advanced data centers in Central WA? If you answered Yes, YVFWC has an amazing opportunity for you as a Network Analyst within our IS team.
What we are looking for:
• A data network professional with robust Cisco experience.
• A critical thinker who can plan, develop, and implement company-wide telecommunications infrastructure.
• A strong communicator who can establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
• A problem solver who can work in a high-pressure environment, develop effective solutions and stay positive/pleasant with difficult people in a stressful situation.
What you'll be doing:
• Function as the primary point of responsibility for all data related services.
• Engage with outside vendors and manage and maintain vendor contracts
• Oversee testing, upgrades and maintenance of all network equipment and systems.
• Document capacities, connections, data flows, system configurations, limitations and troubleshooting steps with Visio and Microsoft office tools.
• Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field or any combination of experience and training which provides knowledge, skills, and abilities sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
• Experience: Three years progressively responsible related experience required.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington/Oregon State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. If overseeing the EPIC application, additional training and EPIC/Industry certification may be required.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstratin